ABOUT THIS COURSE
Pain is inevitable in our lives. Jennifer Heng, director of Safe Place, says: ”No one lives a pain-free life”.
You and I have gone through situations that bring us pain in various forms – physical, mental, emotional, and psychological, to name a few. Such pain can be traumatic and debilitating.
It is difficult but you can find value in your pain, even the most excruciating and traumatic circumstances. This course is designed to help you to find resilience and ways to turn the painful life lessons into teachable moments that can give insights and empathy to others who suffer in the same way.
In this course, you will learn about:
- Why pain is necessary
- The various kinds of pain
- The effects of pain
- How to build up resilience and bounce back after every painful episode
At the end of this course, you will:
- Know more about the types of pain we face
- Know more about their effects on our bodies
- Learn how to be resilient and bounce back from each painful episode
- Find out ways to see the good in each painful episode, and move away from bitterness and the desire for revenge
- Nobody Is Free From Pain
- Pain Has Many Names
- What Do You Do Now?
- Steps To Resilience
- Positives Of Pain
- Change Your Behavior To Tackle Your Pain
Ms. Jennifer Heng
Chief Content Creator
Chief Passionary Officer, Meta Consulting
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Gallup polls have shown that DISENGAGEMENT is a worldwide phenomenon. Maybe you can recognize it at your workplace?
- Passionless, distracted staff members who drag their feet to work.
- You’re caught between top leadership and staff.
- The team you work with are back-stabbing competitors instead of friends.
- Good staff are resigning because of impossible deadlines and KPIs.
- People are being sacrificed at the altar of profitability (maybe you?).
Restore Passion, Pride and Productivity at your workplace through Emotional Engagement as we:
- Identify dysfunction at the workplace;
- Explore contributing factors of disengagement;
- Understand Engagement Quotient; and
- Discover 10 ways you can be a Leader who engages and energizes your Team.
- The Cost of Disengagement
- Why Are Employees Disengaged? I
- Why Are Employees Disengaged? II
- The Impact on Disengaged Workers
- YOU are the Key to Change
- Eeks! Feelings?
- We are DNAed for Relationships
- Hey! I’m All Grown Up! Really?
- We are Made for Relationships
- Leadership Makes the Difference
- Engage the Team
- Improve Your Engagement Quotient