ABOUT THIS COURSE
We tend to avoid addressing issues that make us feel uncomfortable, and what topic is more unpleasant than one that involves grief, suffering, and loss?
Why do we need to talk about those things in the first place? Coming to terms with these problems may not be easy but it’s necessary.
In this course, you will:
- Change your attitude towards death
- Be able to have open conversations about dying
- Better support someone who is dealing with death
- Be able to listen well and show empathy
Let’s talk about dying.
- Facing Death
- Coming to Terms
- In the Business of Death
- When Death Nears
- A Legacy of Caring
Mdm. Low Mui Lang
Executive Director, Peacehaven Nursing Home
Mdm. Low Mui Lang is a recipient of the President’s Award for Nurses in 2010. She started her career as a nurse in 1977 and eventually moved from an acute care setting to the Community Care sector. She was instrumental in the setting up of an Integrated-Care-in-Place programme at Bedok Multi-Service Centre to delay institutionalisation of elderly clients and allow them to remain in the community. Under her leadership, Peacehaven is also the first nursing home to implement IngoT, an IT system with a full clinical suite, to increase productivity and efficiency in nursing home management.
Chief Content Creator
Chief Passionary Officer, Meta Consulting
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Gallup polls have shown that DISENGAGEMENT is a worldwide phenomenon. Maybe you can recognize it at your workplace?
- Passionless, distracted staff members who drag their feet to work.
- You’re caught between top leadership and staff.
- The team you work with are back-stabbing competitors instead of friends.
- Good staff are resigning because of impossible deadlines and KPIs.
- People are being sacrificed at the altar of profitability (maybe you?).
Restore Passion, Pride and Productivity at your workplace through Emotional Engagement as we:
- Identify dysfunction at the workplace;
- Explore contributing factors of disengagement;
- Understand Engagement Quotient; and
- Discover 10 ways you can be a Leader who engages and energizes your Team.
- The Cost of Disengagement
- Why Are Employees Disengaged? I
- Why Are Employees Disengaged? II
- The Impact on Disengaged Workers
- YOU are the Key to Change
- Eeks! Feelings?
- We are DNAed for Relationships
- Hey! I’m All Grown Up! Really?
- We are Made for Relationships
- Leadership Makes the Difference
- Engage the Team
- Improve Your Engagement Quotient