Designed for busy couples, and to be enjoyed in small, bite-sized acts of love and kindness, this 2-part course series outlines critical principles that build a great marriage in a fun, interactive way.
Part 1: Why Do Marriages Break Up? (this course)
Part 2: 10 Ways To Strengthen Your Marriage
- 14-day Touch-the-Heart Challenge
- No Honey and No Moon
- What Breaks a Great Marriage?
- Factor 1: Distorted Values
- Factor 2: Work-Life Pressures
- Factor 3: Doing Little or Nothing
- Factor 4: Rising Expectations
- Factor 5: Temptations Are All Around
- Factor 6: Perseverance is A Dirty Word
- Factor 7: Little or No Competence
- Factor 8: Exasperating Living Habits
- Factor 9: Power of the Emotions
- Factor 10: Pride Gets In the Way
- Great Marriage: A Perspective
Chief Content Creator
Dr. John Ng
Dr Ng is Chief Passionary Officer, Meta Consulting, specializing in leadership development and hospitality consultancy. His expertise includes leadership coaching, team effectiveness and change management. He has over 25 years of consultancy and training experience with top corporations, academic institutions and NPOs. He also founded Eagles Mediation & Counseling Centre.