Conﬂicts are part of the normal experience of living and working with people, even those closest and dearest to us. Yet we are often perplexed at the subtlety and complexity of how conﬂicts are played out.
In this program, we will:
- Appreciate the nature of conflicts.
- Why do Asians avoid conflict?
- First Things First
- Conflicts are Natural
- Conflict is Neutral
- Absence of Conflict is Not…
- Most Conﬂicts are Irresolvable
- Why do Asians Avoid Conflict?
- Preserving the Ego
- Power Distance Gap
- The ‘Beating-Around-the-Bush’ Factor
- Taking it Personally
- Are you aware of Why Asians avoid Conflict now?
Chief Content Creator