Leaders are derailed by self-deception, corrupted values, dark side of success, pride, unmanaged weaknesses and having a wrong fit.
In this course, leaders will be equipped with fresh perspectives and skills to combat these derailment factors by being authentic, focusing on integrity, keeping humble, confronting our weaknesses and finding the fit.
- Preventing Self-Sabotage
- How You Can Deceive Yourself
- Stay Authentic
- How You Can Be Choked by Societal Values
- Focus on Integrity
- How You Can Love the Dark Side of Success
- Remain Humble
- How You Can Ignore Your Weaknesses
- Confront Your Weakness
- Transform Your Weaknesses to Strengths
- How You Can Become a Misfit
- Finding Your Fit – WANT
- Finding Your Fit – CAN
- Finding Your Fit – SHOULD
Dr. John Ng
Dr Ng is Chief Passionary Officer, Meta Consulting, specializing in leadership development and hospitality consultancy. His expertise includes leadership coaching, team effectiveness and change management. He has over 25 years of consultancy and training experience with top corporations, academic institutions and NPOs. He also founded Eagles Mediation & Counseling Centre.