Emotion, Personality & Self Esteem : This course features a clear and simple explanation on how our brain works and affects us as leaders. You will also learn tips on how to become a more effective leader in your personal and professional life. At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Become more aware of how the brain structure impacts our emotions, personality and self-esteem.
- Prevent unnecessary emotional outbursts of fear and anger in your life by appreciating the Amygdala Hijack.
- Deal with your reactions by understanding how the limbic system works.
- Strengthen your mental wellness by practicing Five-Finger Mindfulness techniques.
- Become more effective as a leader by appreciating different leadership styles.
- Grow yourself by adopting the Do-Learn-Grow Model.
- What Is Going On Inside Our Brain?
- Woes Of An Over-reactive Limbic System
- The Secure Leader
- The Insecure Leader
- How To Take Care Of Your Brain?
- The Do-Learn-Grow Model
- 5-Finger Mindfulness: Deep Breathing & Openness
- 5-Finger Mindfulness: Focusing on Positives, Living in the Present
Leading Change in An Uncertain World : To consistently stay ahead, we need to have future-focused, innovative leaders who understand, but are unafraid to take risks. Leaders can’t stand still, or they will be overtaken. They themselves have to keep nurturing their passion, renewing their vision, retooling their competencies and redeveloping their character. They have to innovate and do it creatively – not just to keep up with the competition, but also to constantly recreate themselves.
In this course, we will examine the Meta Framework that has been used effectively in helping leaders and businesses transform.
- Changing Tomorrow Today
- Innovating Change: An Unending Quest
- The M.E.T.A. Framework
- E – Encouraging the Heart
- T – Transposing into Action
- A – Analyzing the Implementation
Emotion, Personality & Self Esteem
Dr. Ang Yong Guan
Dr Ang served as a psychiatrist with the Singapore Armed Forces for 17 years, retiring as Colonel and Head, Psychological Care Centre at the Military Medicine Institute. He has served as President of Singapore Psychiatric Association, Founder Chairman of Action Group for Mental Illness, and member of various government health committees.
Leading Change in An Uncertain World
Dr. John Ng
Dr Ng is Chief Passionary Officer, Meta Consulting, specializing in leadership development and hospitality consultancy. His expertise includes leadership coaching, team effectiveness and change management. He has over 25 years of consultancy and training experience with top corporations, academic institutions and NPOs. He also founded Eagles Mediation & Counseling Centre.