Designed for busy couples, and to be enjoyed in small, bite-sized acts of love and kindness, this 2-part course series outlines critical principles that build a great marriage in a fun, interactive way.
Part 1: Why Do Marriages Break Up?
Part 2: 10 Ways To Strengthen Your Marriage (this course)
- 14-day Touch-the-Heart 点心 Challenge
- Great Marriage Build-up
- Principle 1: Nurture Shared Values
- Principle 2: Manage Our Differences
- Principle 3: Affirm Each Other’s Strengths
- Principle 4: Share Pain and Gain Together
- Principle 5: Try a Little Kindness
- Principle 6: Allow Mutual Influence
- Principle 7: Manage Around Unsolved Conflicts
- Principle 8: Make Your Spouse Your Best Friend
- Principle 9: Have An Accountability Community
- Principle 10: Take Your Sex Life Seriously and Enjoy It
- Happily Ever After – A Perspective
Chief Content Creator
Dr. John Ng
Dr Ng is Chief Passionary Officer, Meta Consulting, specializing in leadership development and hospitality consultancy. His expertise includes leadership coaching, team effectiveness and change management. He has over 25 years of consultancy and training experience with top corporations, academic institutions and NPOs. He also founded Eagles Mediation & Counseling Centre.